Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 16: Nice Day

Today was a success on many different levels, the primary level being that the eating stayed under control... a wonderful thing!

Lots of running around today: tutoring, chiropractor appointment, shopping, dinner on the beach and the best of all... Jason's sister is visiting us!! I haven't seen her since the wedding, but have thought of her almost every single day since then - what a blessing!

To top this wonderful day, I have felt more thin and light - though the scale doesn't correspond with my "feelings." My seeming lightness encouraged a better attitude and higher energy level throughout the day, I also noticed.

I did work out today, keeping on par with my current goal of three times per week. Today was a lot easier than Monday in the gym... I lifted a total of over twenty-five thousand pounds and biked further and longer than before.

1 comment:

Jason Cooper said...

You be rockin the gymnasium, yo!

Keep it up - MichaelAndrew and PeterAlan appreciate it! :)

Yes, it's nice that my sister is here ... very cool :)

I'm proud of you!

Jason