Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 123: Niiice...

Days remaining: 100
Pounds remaining: 123.5
Inches lost/gained this past week: -7.0
Pounds lost/gained this past week: -6.5
Percentage weight loss this past week: -2.32%

Total pounds lost: -29.5
Total inches lost: -28.5


The morning began with no apparent change;
my weight was staying inside a certain range.
And deep within, I thought, Grr... that is so strange?!
So, brooding aside, my new day to arrange.

Ensuring no duty received a shortchange,
the day with all it's tasks I to prearrange.
Yet later, my heart hoping for a sweet change,
upon scale I saw six pounds for exchange.

Those welcome results threw me for a huge loop;
news I could share heartily with my blog group.
That number erased from my sad eyes a droop
as I bounded from the scale with a loud whoop!

[And, yes, I do apologize for forcing you to experience baaaaaad poetry]

3 comments:

Sam & Chelsea said...

All right!!! This is so cool! I'm really excited watching you blaze to victory. :-)

Jason Cooper said...

I heartily endorse the results ;)

Seriously, I am encouraged that you were able to stay focused so well, given that I wasn't home for almost a week. Bravo!

love you deliriously, delightfully, definitively, and decisively.

~me

uncle joe said...

guess who needs to post again? :P